No Bookings

No Bookings

Hello. We've been hosting for a while, but lately, it's been slow here on Airbnb. We aren't receiving bookings as usual, and so far, there are no bookings for November, even with more than 10 properties. Is there anything I can do? It's quite disheartening.

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Elsa458 ! It is sad to hear that you are facing a slow season for your listing. I was having a good look at your listings and they look amazing with interesting and lavish amenities. 

Usually when Hosts in our Community Center share concerns about slow bookings, many experienced Hosts often share reasons like market saturation or decreased tourism. Usually, Bali is one of the most inviting tourist destinations. Have you got a chance to connect with Hosts in your area and get to know how is it going for them?

Do keep us posted if you received any interesting booking or potential inquiries in the meantime!

All the best🌻.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hello @Bhumika, thank you for your response!

We've made every effort to attract guests to book, but unfortunately, we haven't been successful. Our views have significantly dropped compared to the previous month. Upon checking the availability of neighboring properties, it seems that most of them are currently occupied. I'm beginning to wonder if there might be an issue within our system, possibly related to some recent 4-star reviews we received. I'm not entirely sure tho.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you done any market research on supply and demand for your type of listings in your location @Elsa458 . 

many areas are suffering from over saturated markets coupled with falling demand. 

Hello @Helen3,

Yes, we've done our due diligence. We've been monitoring the availability of other properties around ours every day & it appears that they're consistently booked. We've tried adjusting our prices, offering additional perks like free airport transfers & complimentary scooters in select properties, but unfortunately, we're still facing challenges. Oddly enough, our bookings have decreased compared to last year. I'm at a loss as to what might be causing this decline. Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.