The obvious reason that you have received no bookings is that you are advertising a small one bedroom apartment as pet friendly accommodation for 6 people. My suggestions would be:
1) Change the number of guests to a maximum of 2 adults, and possibly one child.
2) Remove mention of pet-friendliness. (It is a high-rise apartment which requires animals to wear diapers).
3) De-personalise the space. For instance, the bed has teddy-bear pillows and duvet cover. It looks like a child's bedroom. Guests will be adults who want a plain, neutral environment.
4) Your check-out is listed as 00:00 i.e. midnight. I presume you mean 12:00 mid-day. So change that.
5) Think of what your target market, i.e. a single traveller or a couple, are looking for. Then tailor the details of your listing e.g. 30 minutes by metro from the airport, and 25 minute walk for down-town etc.
Hi sir ! Thank you for sharing your advice , I will follow what you say and improve my unit again ! I will change my pillow case to pure white and change carpet to a mature one . You are right my place is not for kids or too girly girly style . Thank you very much!