No payment

Blazy-and-Edwin0
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

No payment

Hello Everyone,

I have guest who cancelled his booking and he got a refund. I did not realized he made a reservation on the following day, he showed his new booking reference, unfortunately it is not showing the new booking in the messages. But he had picture on the calendar showing new booking and amount paid by the guest. However, it is not showing under completed payout nor email confirmation from airbnb. Guest showed his screen shot that he paid it.

For nearly a year of hosting, this is my first to experience this. I told him the manner he book it is incorrect.

I have tried to contact airbnb but it was only charbot and no help at all whether  we can get the payment for the new booking.

Please help.

Blazy & Edwin

1 Reply 1
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Blazy-and-Edwin0 Is your reservations list showing a confirmed booking for this guest? If not, I would tell the guest that, and that it looks like something went wrong on his end and he should contact Airbnb to sort it out. If your list does show a booking, but guest didn't complete payment details, then it will say awaiting payment.

Why would a guest cancel a booking and turn right around and rebook, or try to rebook, anyway. All of that leads me to question whether this is a guest I would want in my home.