Opening a second Airbnb account to be a joint account

Answered!
Cheri379
Level 2
México D.F., Mexico

Opening a second Airbnb account to be a joint account

I'm a host and also work at a property management company. Me and a co-worker want to go in together and take on properties. Rather than linking the new properties to one of our accounts, I thought of maybe a separate account for both of us to use to be a co-host on. Has anyone done this before as a joint account, any tips?

TIA

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Cheri379, welcome to the Airbnb community 😊

Building on Mike and Helen's suggestions, here is an article about adding co-hosts to your listing. This might be a good option for what you are looking for.

Let us know when you have the chance to read it.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Cheri379 You are only allowed one Airbnb account so creating a new one will not work. If you want to treat your owners properly the account should be held by them and you should be the co-host. That way if you part company with the owner they can keep their reviews etc. Of course many disreputable management companies don't want to make it easy for owners to leave them so they set up the listing in the managers name!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You aren't allowed to have more than one account on Airbnb.

no reason your clients can't add you as a cohost using your existing account @Cheri379 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Cheri379, welcome to the Airbnb community 😊

Building on Mike and Helen's suggestions, here is an article about adding co-hosts to your listing. This might be a good option for what you are looking for.

Let us know when you have the chance to read it.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad