PAYOUTS NOT IN PAYPAL, AIRBNB SUPPORT CONTINUES TO TELL ME ITS THERE!!! I AM MAD

Carol9027
Level 2
Chapel Hill, NC

PAYOUTS NOT IN PAYPAL, AIRBNB SUPPORT CONTINUES TO TELL ME ITS THERE!!! I AM MAD

I have not received 3 of my payouts into PayPal and it's mounting up with more and more bookings coming in. I've contacted support several times but they only keep confirming they have sent the payout to Paypal. I have been hosting for 5 months so I am not a new host. I'm being to told that the payouts are in Paypal there are NOT! I have shared screenshots of my PayPal Activity screen, and have entered Airbnb Payments at the top search blank and have NONE since May 2nd. I have had 3 additional guests since then with NO payouts in PayPal.  Yesterday, I changed the payout method to one of my debit cards to default method in hopes of being paid out with future guests.  Still no money and still no support from Airbnb. The Paypal support told me to ask Airbnb to have their Merchant Services manager to call their contact at PayPal to straighten it out, but no one at Airbnb has responded.  How can I get the Merchant Services manager or team to reach out to PayPal to check where my money is going? Its been nearly a month and 3 guests later, with no Payouts. My electric bill and water bill needs to be paid!  I've spent money and am getting nothing coming in from Airbnb. Please can someone point me in the right direction or offer some helpful advise.  Paypal has requested Transaction ID numbers. I gave them to PayPal and they ARE NOT THERE!!!! Here is the last message: Hi Carol,

This is Jehan from Airbnb and we are speaking right now,

Here are the codes:

Best Regards,
Jehan

**[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would change your payment method to your bank account until you get it sorted out @Carol9027 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Carol9027 , I'm so sorry to hear you're facing payment issues. How are you working out this with Customer Support?

Did you also consider Helen's suggestion of changing your payout method?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines