Pagosa Springs, Colorado Airbnb owners

Answered!
Loyce1
Level 2
Denton, TX

Pagosa Springs, Colorado Airbnb owners

I’m searching for some of my fellow STR owners.  I’m very concerned about the new unreasonably restrictive limits to our occupancy, posted by our health department..  How will this affect your business?  What are your opinions and solutions?

We love our town and our home.  We list it as a STR, so that we can afford to keep it, until we reach the time when we can move there.

our sleep capacity is as follows:

3 bedrooms that sleep 2 each

1 large room (30ft by 20feet) which has 4 large built in bunks.  So it comfortably sleeping 10.

According to new health regulations, you are allowed 2 people per bedroom for the first 3 bedrooms, but any bedroom after 3, May only have 1 occupant.  Meaning three bunks go empty, and I have to advertise a 7 person max booking requirement, cutting my booking opportunities radically.

I’d love any suggestions and opinions from this community as well!

Loyce Wilson

1 Best Answer
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Loyce1, I would also recommend that you take a look on our "Get Local" page as you might have a better chance to find local Hosts. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Loyce1, I would also recommend that you take a look on our "Get Local" page as you might have a better chance to find local Hosts. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen