Paused payments

Paused payments

Airbnb has paused our payments for weeks now - thousands of dollars are owing to us and we are stuck in a loop with customer service, with no-one being able to help! We have done everything they have requested (KYC form, letter from accountant) and then we go around in a circle again with the same thing being said to us over and over again liek a robot.  We have 50 properties with Airbnb, and are now considering deactivating them all due to this experience.  I dont understand how this can happen after we have been using Airbnb for over 10 years. Can anyone help us?

4 Replies 4
Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Whitsunday0 😊

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you been able to solve the problem in the meantime?

Warm regards 🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Jimena152
Level 2
Mérida, Mexico

Hello, 

We  are a rental arbitrage company as well with more than one hundred listing and we are facing the same issue. Did you manage to fix it ? or is it still ongoing ?

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Your profile shows you have four listings rather than 100 @Jimena152 ?

Good day from Phils.  We are

experiencing same too.  Our pyouts since Jull 15,2024 are paused.

we’ve constantly made follow ups, remove and entered new

bank account,

but all not accepted.  Reply is Remove and try again.

we receive same answer from airbnb support, verifying our account, then after few

daya, when checking my earnings, status ka change to sent.  But after 3 days , it goes back to unpaid, pending.

It’s already frustrating, cause airbnb can’t give

us exact reason, why our payouts were unsuccesful.

am desperate already and no idea were to elevate our problem. any advise

please from other host

here!