Payments and commissions.

Answered!
Rejdi0
Level 1
Tirana, Albania

Payments and commissions.

I had a guest a while ago, my first guest, and I received his payment in cash because I hadn't set up my online payment system yet. Consequently, I haven't paid my commission fee, and I haven't received any reservations since. Is this due to the unpaid commission fee? If so, do you have any ideas on how to resolve this issue? Additionally, is there a way to pay the Airbnb commission at the end of the month, similar to how Booking.com allows for a one-time payment?

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi there @Rejdi0,

I'm sharing an article >>here that explains how you get paid for hosting with Airbnb, so you can better understand which payment methods apply to you.

I hope this is helpful.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Peter3915
Level 2
West New York, NJ

You don’t have to report nor to pay commission for reservations out of AIRB&B. As far as I know You won’t be able to make reservations using AIRB&B if you do not have a bank account properly set up. I never hear someone getting can get pay cash using AIRB&B for safety purposes.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi there @Rejdi0,

I'm sharing an article >>here that explains how you get paid for hosting with Airbnb, so you can better understand which payment methods apply to you.

I hope this is helpful.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad