Payout Delays

Leslie73
Level 2
Newcastle, Australia

Payout Delays

I was advised by Airbnb of my payout being released on 24 Dec.  I understand there are delays over this holiday period, but its now pushing 2 weeks.  My bank cannot see the payment at their end.  I am in Australia.  Has anyone else experienced payment delays similar to mine.

3 Replies 3
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Leslie73

Have you reached out to the Airbnb team again to check the status? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Cathy170
Level 3
Saint Paul Charlestown Parish, Saint Kitts and Nevis

I have called almost daily other than on holidays and no one is able to help.  I am just told my case is escalated but no one gets back to me.  From another community on here, it does not look like this is limited to the two of us at all.  The worst is that no one can help and no one follows up that supposedly can help.  Somewhere I read that we need to know where to go to find help, but it seems I don’t know how to do that.

Cathy Yearwood
Cathy170
Level 3
Saint Paul Charlestown Parish, Saint Kitts and Nevis

I certainly have.  I received an email that I should receive my payout between 18/12/23-22/12/23 and it is now 3rd of January and my bank still doesn’t see it.  I have called in and no one can help other than to say my case has been escalated.  No one gets back to me and the owner that I rented the house for is livid and doesn’t believe that this can happen.  I have seen many pages of this happening to other hosts and it has me extremely worried now.  I need a way to resolve this as soon as possible, as much as I’m sure you do also.  I have spent most of my Christmas and New Year holiday working on this and trying to appease my home owner to no avail.

Cathy Yearwood