Payout Not Released.

Answered!
Howard201
Level 2
California, United States

Payout Not Released.

I was suppose to have a scheduled payout on April 6, 2023. It’s been stuck on “upcoming payouts” since then. I’ve spoken with over half a dozen customer support and no one has been able to help. All my previous payouts were released with no issues. Customer support keeps stating the payout was released on April 7th, 2023. It has not been released, as it’s still stuck in “upcoming payouts”. I need help please! 

1 Best Answer
Howard201
Level 2

Update: I’ve officially received the payout in my bank account. I hope you and Marilyn receive your payouts in your bank account soon.

View Best Answer in original post

85 Replies 85
Howard201
Level 2

Hey Tracy, 

I hope your issue gets resolved soon, an agent named Mayank, was able to get my payout released and resolve the issue. 

@AirbnbHelp (twitter)

@bchesky (twitter) he is Airbnb CEO with a listing of his own

Karen3503
Level 2
Nashville, TN

Having the same issue with no resolution yet.

@AirbnbHelp (twitter)

@bchesky (twitter) he is Airbnb CEO with a listing of his own

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Karen3503 ,

Is this resolved yet for you? Do let us know in case there are any updates.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Yes Bhumika,  I've finally received payment. Thanks for checking.   It's unfortunate; seems going public may have triggered action.  Was getting quite the run around until I posted this message.   I did call afterward and stated I'd cancel reservations until paid. So not sure which worked, but certainly shouldn't have taken this and 9 calls.   

Hi again Bhumika.  Problem is back with a different booking.   Any help would be appreciated. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Karen3503 ,

I have reached out to the team to ask for updates, incase I have any, will make sure to share them with you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thanks Bhumika!

Me too! 

Did you receive your payout?   I am caught in airbnb hell .... after SO many emails and phone calls they say the have a "glitch" on their end.  I pay the extra to have it delivered to my bank.  Not sure what is going on, but it so frustrating to be brushed off and receive answers like look on the help board, your money will arrive in 30 minutes, we never release payments on the weekend.....   

Julia0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Very worrying thread highlighting an issue that appears to be growing. The amount of hosts not being paid promptly (or at all) is extremely concerning. 

I would love to know if anyone has been paid yet?

@Howard201  @Marilyn501 @Karen3503  @Natalie243

Howard201
Level 2

I cannot confirm yet. I have not officially received the payout. Will provide an update if/when I officially receive the payout in my account. 

Howard201
Level 2

Update: I’ve officially received the payout in my bank account. I hope you and Marilyn receive your payouts in your bank account soon.

Update: Mine came in overnight. The other scheduled for release today arrived as well.