Payout Not Released.

Answered!
Howard201
Level 2
California, United States

Payout Not Released.

I was suppose to have a scheduled payout on April 6, 2023. It’s been stuck on “upcoming payouts” since then. I’ve spoken with over half a dozen customer support and no one has been able to help. All my previous payouts were released with no issues. Customer support keeps stating the payout was released on April 7th, 2023. It has not been released, as it’s still stuck in “upcoming payouts”. I need help please! 

1 Best Answer
Howard201
Level 2
California, United States

Update: I’ve officially received the payout in my bank account. I hope you and Marilyn receive your payouts in your bank account soon.

View Best Answer in original post

85 Replies 85
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Karen3503 ,

I reached out to the team and seems like most of your payments are up-to-date. Is there any specific reservation or booking id you are having a payment issue with? Would you mind sharing it with us?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi there.  My payment came in last night Bhumika.   Thanks again for your help!    Sure hope this isn't the new normal.   

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thanks for the update @Karen3503 !

-----

Sure thing!  Thanks for following up 

I've had the same problem recently and have contacted support no less than 4 times in the past 2 weeks.  All with the same response....someone is looking into the issue.  I haven't received a payment since March and my places have been booked pretty regularly.  When I looked in my "upcoming payments" I have items in there from 2019.  Hopefully it gets resolved soon, but it seems like this is a common problem right now.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Kraig9, I have shared your concerns with the relevant teams to dig further. Could you elaborate on what you mean by ''When I looked in my "upcoming payments" I have items in there from 2019.''? 

-----

Bhumika:  Can you help me?   NO ONE AT AIRBNB on the phone or thru chat/email seems to be able to give me any answers. 

I'm a super host in San Diego for 5 years.  Never had an issue getting my payouts. We are seniors and must have our payments as promised by AirBnB.  We even pay the extra for the instant transfer. 

I have been on the merry go round of "customer support" and numerous phone calls.

No resolution, of course my guests have come and gone.   

I was told lots of different stories, and then my case closed:  some of the responses:

~they don't do payouts on weekends ( I have 8 in the last few weeks),

~ it's my banks fault

~don't worry,  it will be in released in 30 minutes

~ it will be there in 7 days

~it will be there in 7 business days

~look on the community help page for help

and the final response

it's an IT (information technology) GLITCH with NO RESOLUTION date. 

So my payment sits in the pending payments area and no answers as to when we might be paid for our guest who has checked out. 

Thanks

Christine 

Did you get any help?  I too am very concerned. 

Hi @Bhumika , 

My name is Benjamin and I'm residing in Bali. I've been having major issue of payout not released since 27 April and been on the merry-go-round trips with support with no result. Could you please please push my case to the upper level so it get resolve quickly? I've been a superhost for many years now, I think I deserve at least more consideration than the support show so far... thank you

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Benjamin709 , As we are not a part of Customer Support, it would be a bit difficult for me to know more about your case and push it.

But I have shared it with the concerned teams for further advice. Someone should reach out to you soon to assist.

-----

I'm having the same problem since last week. My Payouts are stucked while the guests are enjoying my place. Ive spoken with the customer service and with many Airbnb ambassadors telling different stories as they did with others. The fact is that the guests paid and I receive the money vía WU, so, no bank problem. Dont know what else can I do for receiving MY money. Any advierte will be appreciated. I'm also a Superhost but apparently this doesn't make any difference 😞

Kraig.  Did you get any help????  I'm a super host in San Diego for 5 years.  Never had an issue getting my payouts. 

Until this weekend.  I too, jumped on the merry go round of "customer support" and numerous phone calls. No resolution, of course my guests have come and gone.   

I was told lots of different stories, and then my case closed:  they don't do payouts on weekends (RIDICULOUS, I have 8 in the last few weeks), it's my banks fault,  it will be in released in 30 minutes, it will be there in 7 days and the final:  THE IT GLITCH. 

So the payment sits in the pending payments area. 

Thanks

Christine 

I'm from Uruguay and harina the same problem. I've spoken with at least ambassadors and many others by chat. All of them say everything is OK with my money but they're having "techinical" problems and their engineers are working in them. In the mantiene, I must be "patient" as they don't know how long it will take.  Nothing to do, I feel really sad as I need the money 😞  Let me know if you have any idea of how can we claim as hosts.

Hey Karen:  I'm a super host in San Diego for 5 years.  Never had an issue getting my payouts. 

Until this weekend.  I too, jumped on the merry go round of "customer support" and numerous phone calls. No resolution, of course my guests have come and gone.   

I was told lots of different stories, and then my case closed:  they don't do payouts on weekends (RIDICULOUS, I have 8 in the last few weeks), it's my banks fault,  it will be in released in 30 minutes, it will be there in 7 days and the final:  THE IT GLITCH. 

So the payment sits in the pending payments area. 

Thanks

Christine 

Hi Christine. I'm from Uruguay and having the same problem. No payment. They have my USD 470 and each time I contact them it's a different story. Everything is OK but I have to wait for my payment. That was last reply 😞

Have you received your money?

This is really concerning. I am a lawyer and this is a real liability of their payment systems are not reliable!