Payout Not Released.

Answered!
Howard201
Level 2
California, United States

Payout Not Released.

I was suppose to have a scheduled payout on April 6, 2023. It’s been stuck on “upcoming payouts” since then. I’ve spoken with over half a dozen customer support and no one has been able to help. All my previous payouts were released with no issues. Customer support keeps stating the payout was released on April 7th, 2023. It has not been released, as it’s still stuck in “upcoming payouts”. I need help please! 

1 Best Answer
Howard201
Level 2

Update: I’ve officially received the payout in my bank account. I hope you and Marilyn receive your payouts in your bank account soon.

View Best Answer in original post

85 Replies 85

Yup, and don’t expect anything to change anytime soon from what they are telling you. It’s an elaborate SCAM!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Natalie243 ,

I understand your worries and have also noticed that one of my colleagues @Jenny  has raised your concern to the relevant team for review and to reach out to you. In case we get to have any updates, we will surely get back to you!

Thanks for your understanding and continued patience.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Can you please check my case as well? Reservation since 14.04. Still no money on account. Stuck on upcoming payments.

Hi Bhumika,

I met the same problem as well, could you help me to check with it?

showed payout released on 24 apr 2023 but didn't received money. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Glina0 , 

Thanks for sharing your concerns!

Have you reached out to Airbnb Customer Support as well, to get an idea of what would have happened?

Generally, I have seen Hosts recommending that in such cases, you may also check with your bank, if the payment was deposited.

I found this article, which I thought to share with you: When you’ll get your payout. I hope it helps!

-----

Howard201
Level 2

It certainly makes us STR/MTR entrepreneurs feel that AirBnB is working with certain big players to flush out some of us, so that we may fall into financial distress and be forced to liquidate our properties, so those big players can come in and swoop up our properties and monopolize the market further…

❤️ I hope your case gets resolved. 

Howard201
Level 2

Hey Natalie, 

just want to update you that an agent named Mayank, was able to resolve my issue. The payout has finally moved to the “completed payouts” section with a status of “in progress” I hope they resolve your issue soon! 

That is so great to hear! 🙌🙏 Thank you that does help instill a little faith that maybe they will resolve my case as well. I’m glad it worked out for you.

Howard201
Level 2

Hey Natalie, 

I just wanted to provide an update, I’ve officially received the payout in my bank account. I hope you’ve received your payout in your bank account too, and if not, hopefully soon! 

After you said that I checked and mine has been resolved as well. Maybe our efforts here did the trick. Who knows! But what a relief, I was really not looking forward to this process continuing on the way it was going in circles 😅

Howard201
Level 2

Strength in numbers. Us hosts gota stick together! I’m glad your issue got resolved! 

Try this:

@AirbnbHelp (twitter)

@bchesky (twitter) he is Airbnb CEO with a listing of his own

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Howard201 ,

I am so sorry to hear about this! Please know that I will also be reaching out to the related teams if they can provide any information regarding your stuck payments. Will make sure to keep you posted incase there are any updates to share.

-----