Payout Not Released.

Answered!
Howard201
Level 2
California, United States

Payout Not Released.

I was suppose to have a scheduled payout on April 6, 2023. It’s been stuck on “upcoming payouts” since then. I’ve spoken with over half a dozen customer support and no one has been able to help. All my previous payouts were released with no issues. Customer support keeps stating the payout was released on April 7th, 2023. It has not been released, as it’s still stuck in “upcoming payouts”. I need help please! 

1 Best Answer
Howard201
Level 2

Update: I’ve officially received the payout in my bank account. I hope you and Marilyn receive your payouts in your bank account soon.

View Best Answer in original post

85 Replies 85
Howard201
Level 2

Thanks Bhumika, I really hope this gets resolved. This should not be happening without explanation, from a company profiting billions per year from host/guest fees. 

Howard201
Level 2

Thank you for your assistance Bhumika, I was routed to an agent, Mayank, who was able to release the payout and resolve the issue. 

Bre3059
Level 2
Memphis, TN

I have been missing a large payout since 4/3 and no one can seem to communicate with me about when to expect a resolve. The story has changed multiple times— first it was my bank that was the issue, then they admitted it was a technical issue, then someone finally decided to escalate, then someone would be in touch and surprise surprise nothing. I told the last rep that I was about to have to start contacting current and future guests that I would be unable to host them due to the platform not releasing the funds to continue the business. 

This is the same issue I’m having. This is sad that you’re conducting a business and not being paid for services! 

Howard201
Level 2

Hey Joyce, 

I hope your issue gets resolved soon, an agent named Mayank, was able to get my payout released and resolve the issue. 

Try contacting:

@AirbnbHelp (twitter)

@bchesky (twitter) he is Airbnb CEO with a listing of his own

Howard201
Level 2

Hey Bre, 

I hope your issue gets resolved soon, an agent named Mayank, was able to get my payout released and resolve the issue. 

Contact @ @AirbnbHelp (twitter)

@bchesky (twitter) he is Airbnb CEO with a listing of his own

Tracy559
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

I've been missing several payouts since Apr 3rd. Same issue here. 

I have 15 listings, so I have many reservations every day.  I only received part of the payouts; some went through, but many reservation payouts still show pending. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Tracy559 ,

I came across your comment and have made sure to reach out to the concerned teams to get more information regarding your issue. In case I receive any updates, will get back to you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi,

We too are on the phone with Airbnb about two late payments. Received emails that one was released on April 3 and the other on April 7. Now the transactions log says they were both released today 4/12 and won't arrive until 4/20. They are telling me now that payments were released on their  respective dates *April 3 and April 7) and that the actual time for arrival in our account depends on the "bank processing time". On hold for a "supervisor".  Please help! Should we stop accepting bookings through Airbnb? Cancel current ones?

Howard201
Level 2

Hey Marilyn, 

As long as the payout has moved into the “completed payouts” section and shows it’s “in progress” you should receive payment based on the usual bank processing time from past completed payouts.

I too feel the same way and wonder if this will happen again, last thing we need is to get stuck in an infinite loop of incompetent agents, who don’t know/understand the situation. 

Hi Howard,

The thing is that the two payments have been "processing" since  4/3  and 4/7 (they were payout issued on those dates initially), however, now the transaction info says the payout day is 4/12 (today!!!) and that the funds should now be received by 4/20. Those payout and receipt by bank dates keep changing.

Howard201
Level 2

I see, I probably shouldn’t celebrate too early until it’s official…I hope my payout actually gets completed. AirBnB better not change my payout date!🤞

Unfortunately, it is too early to celebrate. I spent 2 hours on the phone with 2 different "dedicated team members" and "support ambassadors" and they went around in circles saying nothing I didn't already know : funds were released on 4/3 and 4/7 (listed under "completed" payouts) and still not in my bank account. Just got notice that the payout for  our current guests who arrived 4/11  has been released 4/13 (tomorrow) and that those monies as well are expected to arrive 4/20 as well in our account. I'll believe it when I see it.  I'm going to have to look into vrbo and booking.com. Airbnb is feeling financially unstable.