Payout Not Released.

Answered!
Howard201
Level 2
California, United States

Payout Not Released.

I was suppose to have a scheduled payout on April 6, 2023. It’s been stuck on “upcoming payouts” since then. I’ve spoken with over half a dozen customer support and no one has been able to help. All my previous payouts were released with no issues. Customer support keeps stating the payout was released on April 7th, 2023. It has not been released, as it’s still stuck in “upcoming payouts”. I need help please! 

1 Best Answer
Howard201
Level 2

Update: I’ve officially received the payout in my bank account. I hope you and Marilyn receive your payouts in your bank account soon.

View Best Answer in original post

86 Replies 86
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Howard201 @Marilyn501, Thank you for giving us an update! Really happy to know it has been resolved!

And thank you @Howard201 for taking some time to reply and assure other members about getting their payments in some time. It is very kind of you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Howard201
Level 2

Thanks for your assistance Bhumika. I sincerely hope these instances of delayed payout issues won’t happen again. Hopefully others will receive their payouts in their bank accounts soon. 

I haven't received my money yet and no one gives me a valid explanation for this. They say everything is fine but I that I have to wait. I wonder why must I wait if the guest stayed  10 days for free in my place. Airbnb must pay the day after the guest arrives.  

We have 16 active reservations and several completed. 

We haven’t received payouts for 2 months since May 02nd,2023.

I was told they wanted to verify my account and company information so sent a link to do so. Strange as we have been hosting since 2017. Submitted and it’s still with the compliance team for two months. 

Have had to fill out and resubmit the same information over and over again. Nobody to speak to or deal with who knows anything. Always told you have done everything and it’s under review with the compliance team. 

On Wednesday we notified all guests that if Airbnb doesn’t pay by Friday they would have to leave as what choice do we have. We have taxes, utilities and cleaners to pay with no money released to us. 

Howard201
Level 2

Glad to hear that Marilyn! I hope none of us have to go through this again. Time will tell…have a great rest of your day and weekend! 

You too !

Yes, worrying, no, haven't been paid. The payout date keeps changing. I have posted inquiries to Airbnb help on Twitter. They first responded by telling me how payouts work, then they told me to contact my bank. Now they asked for my email address. I'm considering posting on CEO Brian Chesky twitter account (@bchesky). One airbnb "dedicated team member" or "support ambassador" at one point (2 hours on phone) alluded to excessive payouts being handled at once (?) as an explanation for delays. Now I just wait for 7 more days (my new "should arrive in my bank" date).  I'll re-post an update on receipt of funds. 

Also, it seems that the CEO of Airbnb has his own Airbnb available to rent. I wonder if he too is experiencing delayed payout issues?

Hi Julia,

Ours both came in overnight. I don't know if it was contacting Airbnbhelp via twitter telling them that I'm not the only host with delayed payouts, and asking if CEO Brian Chesky is having the same issue with his payout or the 2 hours on the phone last night. But grateful we received payments.

Howard201
Level 2

I appreciate the time and effort you put in Marilyn! As they say, “The squeaky wheel gets the oil” 

I finally got mine too. 

Yes, finally received payment...after 9 long  calls with customer service. 

Did they explained what happened???

Julia0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Same reply to @Bre3059 @Joyce580 @Tracy559@Bhumika@Esmeralda96 @Deborah1301 @Alphonse10

Karen3503
Level 2
Nashville, TN

Appears Airbnb has an ongoing unresolved problem here. After my last delayed payment finally posted,  my next guest / booking has come and gone and again...no payment.      So back to the customer support go-round again.   Spoke with a customer support agent yesterday who was to call me back after researching, but instead recieved a message that his shift was over and someone else would get back to me....crickets!   Have been with Airbnb for 8 years and have never had this problem.   This is concerning!