Payout Not Released.

Answered!
Howard201
Level 2
California, United States

Payout Not Released.

I was suppose to have a scheduled payout on April 6, 2023. It’s been stuck on “upcoming payouts” since then. I’ve spoken with over half a dozen customer support and no one has been able to help. All my previous payouts were released with no issues. Customer support keeps stating the payout was released on April 7th, 2023. It has not been released, as it’s still stuck in “upcoming payouts”. I need help please! 

1 Best Answer
Howard201
Level 2

Update: I’ve officially received the payout in my bank account. I hope you and Marilyn receive your payouts in your bank account soon.

View Best Answer in original post

85 Replies 85

Hi!  I too live in San Diego.  I wanted to check and see if your issue was just a one time thing?   Today is April 24 and may payment from April 22 is stuck in upcoming payments.  AirBnB is worthless to resolve.  So many different answers:  coming in 30 minutes, it's your banks fault, we don't release money on weekends, we have a glitch.... super frustrating.  Hasn't happened before in 5 years, and we have the extra for instant transfer.   Thanks for your time.   Christine

I live in Uruguay and receive my payments vía Western Union.  Airbnb is retaining my money since last Tuesday and  they said they're  having a technical problem with WU 😉

I've spoken with Airbnb ambassadors, with the help center (at least 6 people now) and everyone asked me to be "patient" while the guest is using my flat and I haven't received my money. 

I'm really upset and don't know what to do 😞

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Laura-María2,

I'm sorry to hear about this situation. Although we are not part of the Customer Support Team, I have gone ahead and forwarded your case to the appropriate team that can help. They should be reaching out to you soon.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thanks very much. Last one from Airbnb I spoke with was ** and she said she had found the problem and I'll receive my money today.  No money, no mail...so still waiting without money while Airbnb is using it 😞

**[Name hidden due to privacy concerns - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi @Paula . No one reached me yet.

Still waiting for my money and from answers. 

I need my money as everyone for paying my bills. It seems as if Airbnb needs my money more than me. I don't know what else can I do. Nobody really cares about Superhosts 😞

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hey @Laura-María2, thank you for keeping us updated. I have reached out to the team once again, hoping that they will get back to you soon.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi Paula. I haven't received my payment yet. They tell me everything is OK but don't have a date for my payment. Can't believe this is happening. The guests used my place for free and I won't receive any payment. Please help me!

Nolan-Rey0
Level 2
Cebu City, Philippines

Im having the same issues right now. Can you help me on this? Im really frustrated and this is really a total let down for me as a superhost.

Isobel41
Level 2
Brampton, Canada

@Howard201 

I would ask Support for a Payout I.D. number. I was able to trace my missing wire with this I.D. number.  My payout was by International wire transfer so not too sure if this Payout I.D. is applicable to all payout methods, but it is worth asking the question. I would think there must be some identification reference on all payout methods for traceability purposes.

Howard201
Level 2

Thanks for the tip. My payout issue was resolved a couple of weeks ago. 

Rochelle139
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hi All,

I am dealing with this issue too! I have not received 3 payouts and AirBNB has not sent a refund I issued to one of my guest for an inconvenience they experienced. 

For those with that experience, how long did it take AirBNb to fix the glitch and release payments to host and credits (if applicable) to guests?