Payout issue due to Country's Remitter error

Siew38
Level 2
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Payout issue due to Country's Remitter error

Hi everyone,

hoping to get a solution as soon as possible or maybe tag the right person who may assist in this situation

Our payout been having problem since November 2023 (the moment we changed our payment bank account)
there's no issue with our bank account but we have identified the problem but do not know who to reach out to.

even if we told airbnb CS but there's nothing can be done by them it seems

I am from Malaysia

the problem we facing here is that

we usually receive payment from 2 remitter

one of the remitter stated wrong information of our bank account resulting our bank to deny the payment and bounce back to the remitter or airbnb side.

what should i do or whom should i reach to about this?

any kind soul please tag the relevant party.

6 Replies 6
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Siew38 ! Since you posted a few days ago, did you get in touch with Airbnb Customer Support as well to seek further advice?

Please keep us posted if the issue is resolved and you'd like to share some tips with other Hosts!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Siew38
Level 2
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi Bhumika

I'm really sorry for overlooking your message

No the issue wasn't resolved yet

is there anyway if You may connect me with the Airbnb support manager or the management team? i've been suffering for close to 4 months and i barely survive with this on and off payout...

thank you for your understanding and i really hope you may help me...

rgd

Siew

Siew38
Level 2
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi @Bhumika , i hope you are still here

I've run out of ways i hope you read my message

My payout has been stuck in airbnb since Nov 2023 for more than 6 months already. the total sum amount is more than 50k USD$. We are so lost now and we have try our best to reach out to numerous party but non of them seems progressive and non of them prioritizing our issue. i really run out of ways and reaching out from community centre in hope you can bring it to the higher management. I know i am no one here but i really hope Brian can help us on this. we are running out of operation capital and owning much dept due to such issue.....
I really hope someone can help us out asap....

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Siew38 , thank you for sharing further comments and updates about your issue.

I'm so sorry to hear that it's still an ongoing concern. Unfortunately , as a Community Manager, I don't have tools to closely look into your case. However,  I have shared your concerns and feedback with the appropriate team to review. Hope they can reach out to you directly to help or clarify the issue once they've taken a closer look into the case. 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Siew38
Level 2
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Non of the representative from the so called "appropriate team" has reach me from the date you reply until now 😞

i'm so lost. we are in huge debt as this simple issue causing us a much....

can you please help to expedite please?

we have so much and more than sufficient evidence to show that the remitter (Visa Payment Ltd) is writing our bank recipient name WRONG
I can't believe how Airbnb or partner/s could make such silly mistake. YET non of Airbnb support, customer service or anyone else is helping us out.....Is there anyone that we can contact directly or directed person in charge so we can follow up every day every second every hour every day on this ridiculous case......

@Siew38 

Not sure I totally understand

Airbnb piad the remitter.

The remitter did the transaction  wrong so your bank didn't accept.

Your bank was dealing with the remitter who sent the money so  they would return to the remitter

Did the remitter return too Airbnb?

The remitter either has the funds or proof that Airbnb has received the funds'

The remitter has to prove first that they don't have the funds.   Especially if your saying they made an error concerning your account maybe they  made another  mistake with Airbnb's bank?