Payout on hold due to kyc

Yun-Lee0
Level 2
Kuantan, Malaysia

Payout on hold due to kyc

Hi.. im having the same problem. Nobody from the teams can actually helps. The only thing is to ask me to wait and be patient. My payout was on hold since june. Even if i call the teams everyday they still ask me to wait wait and wait. Please let me know what’s going on. The message thread are all close. The only reason they told me the payout was on hold due to the kyc issue, I’ve already completed and submitted everything 

6 Replies 6
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Yun-Lee0, Hope you are doing well!! After we had a chat via direct messages, I made sure to reach out to the team that can help. Although I do not have any updates to share, as we are not a part of Customer Support service and do not have access to such information, please be assured that the team is actively looking into it.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Im so update that my payout is still on hold

What a surprise, you have no info to share. How is it you collect our money from our guests and have no info to share where our money is still being held up, after we all supplied you with very intrusive personal information? It is a problem on your end, so much is clear and you just don't communicate any valuable info.

This is beginning to look like a complete scam, as others have stated. @Yun-Lee0 also been waiting for money since June, completed all the steps, even with support on the phone while doing it, still no payments, instead they send me more messages I would need to enter my tax info, which I already did and it even shows as verified in the app.

Opening another ticket gave me the info of " seems like you already are being helped" and ticket got closed.

Jennifer4141
Level 1
Philadelphia, PA

Has your issues been resolved, What is kyc issue?

No. The payout is still not resolved yet. Lots of different explanations from them and non of it is helpful. Im getting frustrated 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Have they sorted this problem out for you @Yun-Lee0 @Jennifer4141 ?