Payouts blocked

Answered!
Mai2694
Level 2
Wales, United Kingdom

Payouts blocked

I have not been paid last 4 payouts by Airbnb.

when I made enquiries they all told me that I haven’t given required verification ID, which I have completed with Airbnb team on the phone three times. Each time they told me that there were some system issues which could inly handled by special team. After nearly 3weeks special team never got back to me. So I continue contacting them to explain my situations but no further help yet to be found. Meantime my guests are keep arriving and they have paid already to Airbnb so I am not able to cancel their booking.  I have no idea reasons why taking so long to resolve my problem. Minimum they could keep in touch to update situations I have written and spoken more than ten people, they are now all gone without any support whatsoever. 
I read so many people having payouts issues in websites. I want to know if they ever got money at the end…..

I am not able to continue hosting without payment.

Please advise me how to find solution.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mai2694 ,

I wanted to inform you that I had made sure to raise your concern to the related team last week.

Just got to know that your issue was resolved last week itself!

Thanks for your continued patience!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mai2694 ,

I wanted to inform you that I had made sure to raise your concern to the related team last week.

Just got to know that your issue was resolved last week itself!

Thanks for your continued patience!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines