Payouts paused due to everlasting business verification.

Aubrey64
Level 2
Gaborone, Botswana

Payouts paused due to everlasting business verification.

Hello,

So in March 2022 I switched my payout account details from my personal account to my business account because processing fees were cheaper on the business account. I received my payouts on time for the whole year up until November 2022 when airbnb requested I change my account details to a business account. 

I completed their account details form, only to find out in January 2023 after checking in a guest that my payouts are paused. I submitted all requested documentation with Business Registration Numbers and Shareholder details but they didn't release my payouts. I had to lose out on my long term guest because I couldn't afford to host without payouts.

I have been contacting airbnb support EVERYDAY on the matter they have been saying I should give them 1-3days to process the verification for the past month, but still nothing from them. I have bills pending, more upcoming reservations and very frustrated and disappointed in Airbnb's service. Is there anyone who's experienced this? How did you get the issue solved?

9 Replies 9
Mouna41
Level 2
Casablanca, Morocco

Facing a similar issue even though not having a business account, see my post too. I have a personal account. I am also going to start to lose out on my long term guests because I can no longer afford to host without payouts! It's unbelievable. 

@Mouna41 i was going through this conversation and i wanted to ask you if you have resolved the issue?

I am facing the same situation, my payments are block, even though I have not done any change on my account details. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Enkeleda2 ,

I have raised your issue to the related team as well to check for updates. Hope it gets resolved soon!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thanks dear Bhumka, i have 2 apartments in Airbnb and my payments are blocked since 5 of January 2023, i am really worried and disappointed too, since i have not done any changes on account data and I have stressed this several times on my communications with Support Team, but nothing till now. i do not understand which is the problem, my guest are gone and the payment is done on AIRBNB and I do not receive nothing, I am really worried and tired from this, since it seems that nobody cares in AIRBNB for my blocked payment, please i need your help in solving this.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Aubrey64 I'm sorry to hear about the situation you're in. It's important to have all details in the system match but I can imagine it's frustrating when this pauses your payouts and you don't hear much else.

I've sent it over to the team now. They'll be in touch with you and if I hear anything back from them in the meantime I'll let you know. @Mouna41 I've sent your case over to the team as well.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

I have the same issue, i have 2 cases open and pushing them everyday.
I managed +50 apartments for 6 years and now they decided to stop the payout for verification.
I have of course gave them everything but still block with no info.

This is a massive issue and support is terrible in that matter.
I beg you, please help, I am currently awaiting a substantial payout crucial for meeting payroll obligations for my staff.

Mouna41
Level 2
Casablanca, Morocco

@Aubrey64  Did you hear from airbnb yet? did they fix your issue ? 

@Mouna41 I found this solution on the community center. It worked for me. You can try it out.

Airbnb didn't help anyhow. 

Screenshot_20230210-114114_Chrome.jpg

thanks so much - i tried it out a couple of days ago but not working yet for me 😞