Payouts sent by Airbnb but not received by my bank. Help!

Rhian104
Level 2
Cardiff, United Kingdom

Payouts sent by Airbnb but not received by my bank. Help!

hi i wonder if anyone could help me.  Im waiting on 3 payouts that were meant to arrive in my account 3rd June. In my transaction history on the air bnb app these are displayed as paid.  I’ve still not received these payouts and can only assume I may have entered my bank details incorrectly. I’ve contacted the help advisors at air bnb and they’re only able to confirm the payouts have been paid. My bank details are displayed as encrypted so they’re unable to confirm the details of my account.  It’s very frustrating as my query keeps getting escalated but no resolution or reassurance that this can be resolved.  They have given me a “trace number” for the payouts but it means nothing to my bank when I have approached them for help. Also the bank has confirmed there are no deposits pending, I can also provide proof by way of bank statements that the payouts have not been received.

@Sybe Is there anything you can please help with as I am at my wits end with this situation.

I have since added a new default payout method (PayPal) which will hopefully not chase the same issue for forthcoming payouts.

Many thanks Rhian

2 Replies 2
Rhian104
Level 2
Cardiff, United Kingdom

I’ve seen talk of up to 30 days to receive payouts for first time hosts (me) on another thread. Is this correct?

Adnane13
Level 2
Casablanca, Morocco

Hi @Rhian104

I'm having the same issue. Any updates ??