Payouts stuck since mid December

Payouts stuck since mid December

I am facing an issue with receiving payouts. I have tried adding and removing the payout method 5 times now! After 2 days of it get verified i keep getting the same error "Cant process payouts, try adding and removing again". 

Whenever i remove and add, my current booking payouts get credited to my bank. But all the major chunk of past payouts are still stuck. And after 2 days i get the error again.

Its really stressful to run a business this way. I have contacted Airbnb support multiple times, they do not provide proper resolution and instead give out standard answers like "try removing and adding again". 

Please suggest a proper resolution if anyone has faced this before.

This listing is in India for reference.

5 Replies 5
Wt3
Level 3
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi @Ubaid5 

I hope this method help you. I have the same issue before and solved. 

This is what I did: 

Existing bank account is (A). I created a new bank account (B) as new payout method, got it approved, make it as default payout method then remove bank account (A). Airbnb will re-route (1 day) all upcoming payments to the new bank account (B). I suddenly received the latest upcoming payment into bank account (B) and then all old outstanding into bank account (B) within 1 day. 

I hope this method also helps all other hosts. And do keep me posted cause I am almost curious whether I am just lucky or this method really works.

Hi, I tried doing that. This is how it went.

1. All current booking payouts were received on time.

2. However when the due date for all past-stuck payments came the system failed and it says payout method is not working.

3. However we know its working because i was getting current payouts.

i have tried everything and customer service is just not able to help me.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Ubaid5 ! Removing and adding your payout methods again definitely doesn't sound like the solution here, it's great that you at least receive the current payouts but the others need to be received as well of course. I've sent this over to the team now so they can look into it. They'll be in touch with you and if I hear more in the meantime I'll let you know!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Yes! current payouts are working fine. However whenever the system triggers pending payouts to process, it makes the payout method invalid. and asks me to remove and add.

When that happens i am not able to receive current payouts as well and gives an error that i need to change payout method.

I have not tried removing and adding payout methods over 10 times and even made a new bank account. This issue is still persisting. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Ubaid5 ,

As mentioned in the DM, We have again connected with the payments team to check if there are any issues or updates regarding your case. If I receive any updates beforehand, will make sure to come back to you! 

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines