Price in low and high season

Answered!
Cesar27
Level 1
Los Ángeles, Chile

Price in low and high season

Hi!

How can I set different price for high or low season? 

I have a reservation for January and the guest made it with the same price than October. January has a high demand, so the price should be higher than October, but the app set the same price.

Obviously the guest got the reservation in advance, but the problem should be the same in the other way around, if a costumer get a reservation in a high season would get a higher price for a low season rate.

1 Best Answer
Tania-and-Andrew0
Level 10
Cancún, Mexico

You have two options:

Use smart-pricing and trust the system will put the correct price according to your competitors and more or...

Go to your calendar and manually change the price for the high season months. 

Also, you can block your calendar so that guests can only book within the next 3 months, so you can make sure you always control the price you want.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Tania-and-Andrew0
Level 10
Cancún, Mexico

You have two options:

Use smart-pricing and trust the system will put the correct price according to your competitors and more or...

Go to your calendar and manually change the price for the high season months. 

Also, you can block your calendar so that guests can only book within the next 3 months, so you can make sure you always control the price you want.

Tania-and-Andrew0
Level 10
Cancún, Mexico

Oh, and antoher thing (Amzing place, by the way!!). Since you are a new host I wouldn't recommend you using instant booking until you really get the hang of hosting and more. Also, you can limint the mininum and maximum nights a guest can book, as you are new I would recommend you to receive people staying for less than 7 nights.

hello tania and andrew

what you would recommend new host to host less than 7 days