Pricing

Answered!
Bonnie331
Level 2
North Carolina, United States

Pricing

Hello!  I am new to air bnb.  I set my pricing and the weekly discount at 10%, monthly 20%.

I had someone booked for 22 nights.  it gave them a 10% discount and then a separate 20% discount and I cannot figure out where the other discount is coming from...??  Anyone?

1 Best Answer
Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

@Bonnie331 It is most likely as @Mike-And-Jane0 says the 20% discount set as default from Airbnb's side for the first 3 bookings. You can turn it of in the setting area. You probably got instant book turned on as well - I personally wouldn't choose that before I got more experience as a  host. Also make sure to set a min. and max number of days you would like a guest to stay otherwise they can book for 3 month. I have closed down my calender as default (ticked the box under settings) and then manually opened my calender 3-4 month out - pricing weekends /high low dates/periods induvidually.

View Best Answer in original post

16 Replies 16
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Charlotte936 I am guessing that the website rate includes Airbnb's fee (14.2%+vat)

While I am here you haven't set a check out time so theoretically people can stay till midnight on their check out day.

Charlotte936
Level 2
Pannal, United Kingdom

Thanks for the reply - I'll check and amend. 🙂