Puerto Rico

Angel9
Level 1
New York, NY

Puerto Rico

Looking to connect with hosts in Puerto Rico.

Please hit me up.

Mainly want to connect with those more experienced who have gone through high/low seasons.

And how they manage to stay on top of the tides.

134 Replies 134

Hi John, Did you figure this out after filing taxes last year?

@John688  @Ben610 FYI Your phone number and email address will be blocked by the site, as all personal information is. If you want to exchange personal info with another poster here, you should do it using the private messaging function. Click on the poster's profile photo who you want to communicate directly with, then click on Send Message. Those messages appear if you click on the envelope symbol in the top right side of the screen.

Thanks Sarah for the explanation .

Evening, I can help you with this if interested. 

Hi @Diane164 ,

I'm buying a condo on the west coast of PR. Looking into forming an LLC to run it. Actually started the process and now have a Puerto Rico LLC. One thing I noticed though is the corporate tax rate for PR is 37% while the rate in mainland states is 21%. Seems like it would make more sense to open an LLC in a mainland state rather then PR. What did you end up doing?

Hey Diane,

My wife and I buy, remodel and sell homes here in Puerto Rico. We have been doing so for the last three years in Hatillo, Arecibo, Isabela, Aguadilla, Cabo Rojo and San Juan. We have a 5 unit that we will be remodeling and selling in November. It comes with 10 parking spaces. We will be selling it for $200,000. It is in Isabela though, not in Vieques. Two of the units are 3 bed 1 bath, two of the units are 2 bed 1 bath, and 1 basement studio. The rooftop deck will be approximately 1,200 sq ft and has 180 degree view of the ocean.

Prior to investing here in PR, we bought, remodeled, sold (and rented long and short term) properties in Hawaii, California, Colorado, Wyoming and Nova Scotia Canada since 2007.

If interested, or need assistance, please email us.

Kind regards,

David & Julia

*sensitive information hidden*

Sir:

GM!

I'm looking into buying a property in PR.  It will need remodeling.  Do you have any pics of the properties you have renovated?  I'd be interested in contacting you, offline, to discuss.

r/

Michael

I have a multifamily property in Aguadilla two blocks walking distance from the beach and local venues with ocean view. The property is ready for listing and will be sold with all the furniture and brand new appliances included. All needed is the keys to move in. The appraisal was 94k before renovation. I am planning to renovate the lower house in January as well and if so, will increase the value for up to 150k. Upper is 2 rooms and 1 bath, lower is 3 rooms and 1 bath. No lawn maintenance required. 

@George641  I would be interested in buying it. Can you hit me up on Facebook? We’re currently looking to expand our Airbnb portfolio.

I just came back to Puerto Rico. If you are still interested I will be available. You can email me *personal information removed for privacy reasons*

We manage 5 Airbnb’s in Isabela 2 in Aguadilla, and 2 in Aguada. In Dorado we are rebuilding two multi unit properties right on the beach and manage 13 Airbnb’s and in Ocean Park/San Juan we just completed the remodel of a 4-unit project and are managing 8 Airbnb’s. In Louisa 1 in Aquatika. Look us up on Facebook and contact us if interested Living in Design LLC.

Can you convert a 15 unit boutique hotel into an Airbnb?

@Michael5166 yes tons of properties 🙂 Look us up on face book living in design llc or on our website living in design llc dot com.

Deborah1073
Level 2
Palmas del Mar, Puerto Rico

Hi , Did you get it done ? We remodeled in Palmas   Glad it’s over. Major supply chain issues at the end but Airbnb now and going great 

Deborah

I will definitely be contacting you here shortly.