Received email supposedly from airbnb, but then it sends me to a site called movate. Scam?

Answered!
Carlos5241
Level 1
Medellín, Colombia

Received email supposedly from airbnb, but then it sends me to a site called movate. Scam?

Hi, I received this email supposedly from airbnb, but then it sends me to movate** : "Become an Airbnb expert". Is it real or a possible scam?

[** Title and post updated for relevancy, link also removed Community Center Guidelines ]

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Carlos5241,

I hope you're well 
😊. I just wanted to share this article about identifying fraudalent emails & websites from the Resource Center. I also wanted to drop a link to another thread that talks about a scam. I hope this helps with trying to figure out what are authentic sites and possible scams.

Best wishes,
Sophia 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Carlos5241,

I hope you're well 
😊. I just wanted to share this article about identifying fraudalent emails & websites from the Resource Center. I also wanted to drop a link to another thread that talks about a scam. I hope this helps with trying to figure out what are authentic sites and possible scams.

Best wishes,
Sophia 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Please can you show me that link so will look close from and then I will tell you what exactly that are saying.