Receiving first bookings

Answered!

Receiving first bookings

Hello 

It is one month since I have uploaded my airbnb listing for Shkoder, Albania condo apartment and although the price seems to be quite favourable I have not received any booking yet. Is Airbnb so slow or are bookings in Albania low in general this period .What am I to expect, what are some of your promotions strategies

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Tidita0  Well, for starters, your cover photo shows pretty much nothing but the top part of a wall. And your photo gallery in general is not good- lots of tops of walls, lots of hallway photos and photos are off-kilter. So take better photos that show your place well. (And close the toilet lid for photos)

Why have you crammed 3 beds in 1 bedroom? Who do you see as your target market? Is your intention to have a hostel-like listing, which 3 beds for 4 people in one bedroom indicates? 

Also your description doesn't say much. You haven't really described the apartment itself.

And booking are down for many hosts right now due to Covid. Eastern Europe, with its high infection rates and low vaccination rates, isn't going to be an area a lot of people are going to be chancing traveling to at the moment.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Tidita0  Well, for starters, your cover photo shows pretty much nothing but the top part of a wall. And your photo gallery in general is not good- lots of tops of walls, lots of hallway photos and photos are off-kilter. So take better photos that show your place well. (And close the toilet lid for photos)

Why have you crammed 3 beds in 1 bedroom? Who do you see as your target market? Is your intention to have a hostel-like listing, which 3 beds for 4 people in one bedroom indicates? 

Also your description doesn't say much. You haven't really described the apartment itself.

And booking are down for many hosts right now due to Covid. Eastern Europe, with its high infection rates and low vaccination rates, isn't going to be an area a lot of people are going to be chancing traveling to at the moment.