Reclamation name of the Laura

Waleska6
Level 1
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Reclamation name of the Laura

Hi ! 

A guest broke my bed, sofa and box for the the coffee and sugar.  She wrote me ,  the same day , that she  came to the studio and she wrote that , not was her, but when I saw the damages are a lots , she broke the whole bed and other things .  The price was  $400.00 . If you need photos, let me know. 

I never had this bad experience before!  

I hope to resolve that issue ! 

Thank you! 
Waleska ** (host) 

**Personal information hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details publicly for your own privacy

5 Replies 5
Waleska6
Level 1
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Let me know 

@Waleska6 you have posted on a public community forum of hosts. Nobody here can resolve this for you.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/264/what-do-i-do-if-my-guest-breaks-something-in-my-place

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Waleska6  you have to file for damages via airbnb's resolution center before your next guest arrives.  I'm sure somewhere here there are some guidelines on how to do it...take photos/video of the damage, get $$ estimates, follow airbnb procedures to the letter.  Good luck.

This is just a forum for discussion purposes, so you could search on here for any tips about getting reimbursement but this isn't where/how you need to file for damages.  Good luck.

Waleska6
Level 1
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Hi,  I didn’t know and I can’t erase the message  can I ? 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Waleska6 Don't worry about deleting it- within a day it'll probably end up on the fourth page and almost no one will see it anyway. It's not a big deal- lots of users post here thinking they are talking to customer service.