Recs for Property Managers in NYC/Manhattan

Answered!
Shara123
Level 1
New York, NY

Recs for Property Managers in NYC/Manhattan

Hello- does anyone have any recommendations for a good and affordable property management/manager in the NYC/upper Manhattan area? Preferably a company/person who familiar with Airbnb apts. I have a cleaning company, I just need someone to be my "ears and eyes" while I'm away from the listing...

Any recs would be greatly appreciated!

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Shara123 ,

Did you happen to get in touch with reliable property managers in your area?

You may also want to explore Local Host Clubs to get some information and leads on property managers in Manhattan. Do let us know, how you are getting along with it! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Shara123 ,

Did you happen to get in touch with reliable property managers in your area?

You may also want to explore Local Host Clubs to get some information and leads on property managers in Manhattan. Do let us know, how you are getting along with it! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

i currently work as a co-host to a few vacation rentals managing guest check-ins, general repairs  and cleaning, as well as some luxury accommodations  but I will create a custom offer based on your specific needs if interested you can book a consultation below

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines ]

Billy281
Level 2
New York, NY

Hey @Shara123 ,

I may be a little late to this but I currently host in nyc and if you have a listing that needs managing I’d be happy to take it on. 

You should have access to my profile through here but I am a 5 star super host with 8 years on Airbnb. 

Thank you and hope you’re staying cool on a hot day,

Billy

I can help with Virtual Assistance, PM me.