Reservations

Maria15378
Level 1
Rosarito, Mexico

Reservations

Hello I have a question I don’t know if I do something wrong because I haven’t had reservations, what can I do it’s me or is the season ?

3 Replies 3
Normen0
Level 10
Canada

Hi Maria, 

We are finding here in Canada that as traveling is opening up and restrictions are easing that we are having a big lull in bookings. Perhaps others not in the high tourist areas are experiencing the same. It is winter break for schools and they say today is the higher number of travelers flying today than since the pandemic started.  I’m confident after the next two weeks, the bookings will return.   

I had a quick look at your listing and your place is cute. I would suggest that you look over your photos. Select the best photo that you want to highlight as your cover photos. I’m not sure the first few photos of the outside are the best your have.  You have a lot of duplicate photos as well and you could do to stage a few things better. Straighten out wall hangings, remove personal items (I think there was a hanging of hats?) Remove poorly taken photos.

Wishing you lots of luck! 

Maria15378
Level 1
Rosarito, Mexico

Thank you for your quick reply I will check my pictures and remove personal items hopefully that works I really need some reservations 🙏😍

Laurie363
Level 2
Leicester, NC

My bookings were 90% ABNB, now 2% ABNB. I discussed with Abnb but no interest, help or concern. My concern is I bought stock with the IPO and it's in the sewer now. More concerning that posts re to same are the majority of concerns that I see.

Oh my!!