STR Cleaning Business Owner here, where is the most appropriate place to contact or advertise to hosts?

Answered!

STR Cleaning Business Owner here, where is the most appropriate place to contact or advertise to hosts?

Hi guys, i have looked all over for a platform etc to advertise to hosts. We also are offering Co-hosting as well as Virtual and on site help with setting up STRs. Any help would be greatly appreciated! We are based out of Florida. 

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Erin---Sea-Breeze-Cleaning-LLC0, a warm welcome to our community, and thank you for sharing your questions here.

In our community, advertising is not allowed in accordance with our Community Center Guidelines. However, I'm curious to know if you have explored any other marketing strategies, such as social media?

Please keep us updated on the strategies that have worked for you.

Best regards.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Erin---Sea-Breeze-Cleaning-LLC0, a warm welcome to our community, and thank you for sharing your questions here.

In our community, advertising is not allowed in accordance with our Community Center Guidelines. However, I'm curious to know if you have explored any other marketing strategies, such as social media?

Please keep us updated on the strategies that have worked for you.

Best regards.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

It's like any other business do your market research and develop a marketing plan to help you identify how to reach hosts you've identified as your target market and set aside a budget to invest in marketing activity @Erin---Sea-Breeze-Cleaning-LLC0