Seeking Guidance and Co-Host in Bangalore for My Property

Seeking Guidance and Co-Host in Bangalore for My Property

1. Full Property Management: I'm looking for someone who can take care of the entire property management process. This includes handling bookings, maintaining the availability calendar, addressing guest requirements promptly, preparing the property before each guest's arrival, ensuring the security of the place, and managing any unexpected situations that may arise.

2. Security and Trustworthiness: My foremost concern is the security and well-being of my property and guests. Can anyone in the community share their experiences and insights on how to ensure the security of the property and build trust with a co-host or superhost?

3. Local Co-Host in Bangalore: Since my property is located in Bangalore, it would be ideal to find a co-host or superhost in Bangalore itself. If any of you are based in Bangalore or have recommendations for trustworthy individuals or companies in the area, I would greatly appreciate your advice.

4. Legal documents: Who can get all the legal documents that is required to host safely on airbnb.

0 Replies 0