Seeking Portland OR Co-Host

Melissa280
Level 2
Portland, OR

Seeking Portland OR Co-Host

(I tried finding a Host Facebook group as the local Airbnb forum suggested but unfortunately they don't exist in Portland.)

After reaching out to several local mangement companies (Evolve, White Spider), none of them will be a "co-host" under my listing (they want me to retire my listing then they create a new one under their name.) I have over 200 5-star reviews and a 97% occupancy rate so why would I want to give that up?

I am seeking someone or a company to manage or co-host (I don't understand the difference in these terms.) I want them to field inquires, communicate with guests, manage cleaning and turn-overs. Pay is negotible.

I don't know if we are allowed to post email addresses or phone #'s here but I think you can private message me? Thank you.

8 Replies 8

Hey Melissa, I might be able to help you. Shoot me a message and we can discuss further.

Sydney163
Level 1
California, United States

**[Personal advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Hello Melissa, I would be more than happy to discuss with you further how I can help manage your Airbnb property. I am an experienced Superhost. I truly enjoy creating memorable experiences for each guest so that they have a 5 star experience for every stay. Please feel free to reach me 

I'm not on Instagram and I'm based in Portland (I see you're in San Diego)

Kimberlynn0
Level 1
Frisco, TX

Hi Mellisa,

I know this is an older post but I am located in Portland and would love to help you and/or others with hosting if ever needed!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Melissa280 

Not sure why you couldn't find a Portland Host Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/portlandstr/

This came up via a Google search 🙂

Andrea6476
Level 2
Portland, OR

Hi Melissa. 

I would be happy to help with your listing. actually, I am managing 3 listings.  check I out my profile. 

Good morning, I am just reading your post about a co-host and would be interested in chatting with you about it.  I too have a rental in Beaverton and am looking to expand my business to co-hosting.  Would you have time to chat? if so, when would be a good time for you? 

Thank you, 

Sherry

Hey Melissa,

I' I'm very passionate about the business of co-hosting and I'm eager to get my foot in the door. I'm located in the Beaverton area and have a flexible schedule, making me readily available to discuss any opportunities.

Please feel free to reach out to me at your convenience.

****[E-mail address and personal information removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Habira Fasasi