Selling your Airbnb? I'll take it off your hands! (US based)

Tasnim12
Level 1
New Haven, CT

Selling your Airbnb? I'll take it off your hands! (US based)

Hello, my name is Tasnim, and I am eager to embark on a new chapter in my professional journey by venturing into the Airbnb business. As a dedicated and longtime user of Airbnb, I have personally experienced the transformative power of exceptional hospitality. Now, I am driven to extend that same level of excellence to others. 

Currently, I am actively seeking opportunities to acquire an existing Airbnb business and collaborate with individuals looking to sell their properties. 

If you or someone you know is considering selling an Airbnb business, I would be delighted to connect and explore the possibilities of working together to create a thriving hospitality venture.

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Tasnim12 I assume you are aware that Airbnb does not allow listings to be transferred from one owner to the next. As such you can buy the property but would need to start from scratch with the listing.

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Wherever you buy do your market research . Lots of markets are now oversaturated coupled with falling demand @Tasnim12 and that's why the owner is selling the property. 

or STR restrictions make it difficult to have a profitable STR model .