Short Term Rental Permit in Los Angeles

Karina335
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Short Term Rental Permit in Los Angeles

I want to list a property in LA and I am aware of the regulations in regards STR.

I would like to know how long it takes to get the permit from the local city council to start renting my property on Airbnb?

Thank you so much for your help!

3 Replies 3

I have the same question @Karina335 . While I was going through all the steps to get the STR I found out that my property was on Ellis list but this is just a miss understanding so I've paid to be manually revised. Any of you experienced the same situation? Any idea how long it will take the city to respond? I would really appreciate your answers. Thank you!

Hello

Thank you for your comment.
Right now I am in the proses of getting ready the documents to apply for the permit.
I didn't summit them yet because I want to know how much time I have to get ready my place as well as the listing. 
It was really helpful to know more about other host experiences with this particular topic which I think is very tricky.
I will post more info as soon I start with my proses!
Good luck and I will appreciate so much if we can continue this conversation between us and more host.

Alyssa480
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

If you got your rental up and running and you (or any other property owners you know) need a local co-host or cleaner for your property, let me know! I know someone who's looking for more of this type of work in LA County.