Slow down period - Central Florida?

Marc12642
Level 1
Clermont, FL

Slow down period - Central Florida?

How are hosts experiencing bookings lately in Central Florida?  Has it slowed down for you at all?  

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Marc12642, and welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 😊

Since our community is global, it might take some time for Hosts in your area to see your post. I suggest joining the nearest Host Club in Central Florida to connect with fellow local Hosts and exchange insights.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Definitely and with the new feature airbnb has to view other listings, I can see it's not just us, too.  We have hosted for almost 8 years and this is the worst and about as dead as it was for Covid.  People are broke and just don't have the money to travel and/or Florida has driven so many people away with ridiculous legislation for stuff.  Not to mention, where we are is pretty much just parks, so it's not just the travel and stay it's the money for parks and family of 3-4 just can't afford it's anymore.  It sucks, but ours is our home and not an investment property, so we aren't in the same boat as others and we can afford to take the "loss" if you want to call it that.