Split payout in different currencies

Answered!
Theodore86
Level 2
Sayulita, Mexico

Split payout in different currencies

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to split payouts in multiple currencies work and the best way to do it.   I have rentals in Mexico.  The listings are in USD.   I want to split the payout to a Mexican bank account in pesos, a Mexican bank account in USD, and a US bank account in USD.  Does anyone know the best way to do this?   Also,  I can't figure out how to set up a payout to a Mexican Bank Account in USD, Thanks

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Theodore86I just took a look at your listing, and it's such a beautiful place in Sayulita. 🌻

I think it could be a good idea to suggest that you post in our Spanish Community Center, where there are Mexican hosts who can offer their advice and assistance. I'm leaving the link to the Spanish Community 👉here for you to explore.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Theodore86I just took a look at your listing, and it's such a beautiful place in Sayulita. 🌻

I think it could be a good idea to suggest that you post in our Spanish Community Center, where there are Mexican hosts who can offer their advice and assistance. I'm leaving the link to the Spanish Community 👉here for you to explore.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad