St Petersburg FL - Code Violations

Marianne782
Level 2
St. Petersburg, FL

St Petersburg FL - Code Violations

Looking for hosts who in the past month have been reported to St Petersburg Code Compliance!   Just want to hear feed back - I'm do not have an Airbnb, but I use Airbnb a lot.  My friend is a host in St. Petersburg, she was one of 118 homes that were reported over the course of the month - she lives on the property and this is her only source of income.   It's just made me a little mad for her as  I just don't see the problem if you and your guest are not causing an issue.  Taxes are being paid, tourist are coming to the area and dollars are being spent.   I'd like to swap stories if you got a code violation in the past 30 days and where you stand now.   My friend changed her listing to reflect the 30 days for now.  

3 Replies 3

You could try searching for St. Petersburg in the search box..that’s the best way I have found info on specific topics…

so community / then in search box… St. Petersburg ……

Thanks! I did that, all the posts are old.   This happened within the last month.  But Thank you!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

What does it say on the St Petersburg government website about STR regulations @Marianne782 . 

I am sure it will confirm for your friends how she can operate within the regulations.