Str permit for Los Angeles

Answered!

Str permit for Los Angeles

Hi, I recently submitted my application for my STR permit number… does anybody know how long it normally takes to receive the registration number from the city? 

1 Best Answer

Hey @Elena4242 , no bother at all, I have been in your same situation and literally KNOW ONE helped, so I’m grateful to be able to help. Once you have submitted your full application with fee, you have to allow the city 1 month, once 1 month is up if they haven’t sent you an email you will then need to email them at 

planning.home-sharing.registration@lacity.org

and let them know the date you applied and how long you’ve waited. This will then make them look at the application and should then respond within 72 hours from when you messaged them. 

hope this helps 

stay blessed not stressed ✌🏻🌴

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jordon12 ,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Just wanted to drop a note that I have moved your post to an appropriate board for other members to notice. I hope you don't mind.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hey Bhumika, ok… you wouldn’t by chance happen to know roughly how long it takes to receive permit for STR do you ?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jordon12 , Did you manage to find any information on your query?

If not, you may also connect with Hosts via  Local Host Clubs and ask them for advice.

-----

Hey @Bhumika, no I haven’t 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jordon12, Thanks for your prompt response!

As mentioned above, you can connect with Hosts via  Local Host Clubs and ask them for advice. There should be an existing group for your area.

Do let us know how you get along with it.

-----

Hi @Jordon12 ,

Sorry to bother you. I was just wondering if you can share your experience with STR permit time frame. I'm waiting for mine and I'm quite stressed.

Thank you.

Hey @Elena4242 , no bother at all, I have been in your same situation and literally KNOW ONE helped, so I’m grateful to be able to help. Once you have submitted your full application with fee, you have to allow the city 1 month, once 1 month is up if they haven’t sent you an email you will then need to email them at 

planning.home-sharing.registration@lacity.org

and let them know the date you applied and how long you’ve waited. This will then make them look at the application and should then respond within 72 hours from when you messaged them. 

hope this helps 

stay blessed not stressed ✌🏻🌴