Winter Release Q&A session

Sync Calendar not working

Answered!
Emer163
Level 2
Ireland

Every time I press save, the word "save" switches to " • • • " for a second then goes back to the word "save" 

The details in the calendar URL and calendar name remains unchanged and it's not saving.....

Tech. Support suggested I delete my browsing history restart and try again. I have done this with both my phone and PC. Still doing the same thing ......

Screenshot_2024-01-10-21-05-28-04_2d6e288b86592576bd2b65b14a1fc55b.jpg

17049221575704375275814461259465.jpg

Top Answer

Hi @Emer163 

Looks like you are trying to sync a Booking.com calendar to Airbnb? When reviewing Booking.com guidelines, it does say that not all properties are eligible to sync:

Booking.com Sync Calendars

https://partner.booking.com/en-gb/help/rates-availability/extranet-calendar/syncing-your-bookingcom-...

If your property is eligible to sync, then a few suggestions:

- Try a different browser (if using chrome then try firefox)

- Try manually typing the URL by hand instead of copying and pasting it

Let us know here if you are able to get syncing successfully done....might help another Host experiencing the same problem. I don't use Booking.com, but have had similar issues with syncing Vrbo to Airbnb.

View Top Answer in original post

1 Reply 1

Hi @Emer163 

Looks like you are trying to sync a Booking.com calendar to Airbnb? When reviewing Booking.com guidelines, it does say that not all properties are eligible to sync:

Booking.com Sync Calendars

https://partner.booking.com/en-gb/help/rates-availability/extranet-calendar/syncing-your-bookingcom-...

If your property is eligible to sync, then a few suggestions:

- Try a different browser (if using chrome then try firefox)

- Try manually typing the URL by hand instead of copying and pasting it

Let us know here if you are able to get syncing successfully done....might help another Host experiencing the same problem. I don't use Booking.com, but have had similar issues with syncing Vrbo to Airbnb.