The guest did not staying

Nguyen23
Level 2
Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam

The guest did not staying

the guest did not staying at Apartment , he have been cancel why he wrote bas comment with us ? 

6 Replies 6

@Nguyen23 did the cancellation occur after the check-in time, or in a case where the guest initiated a cancellation partway through their stay? If yes, then they might be allowed to leave a review. You might want to contact Airbnb support to have the review examined and potentially removed. They can verify the details of the reservation and take appropriate action based on their policies. Hope this helps!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Nguyen23, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Have you had a chance to read Alicia's comment? If you can provide some additional details, our Hosts will be able to offer their suggestions.

Looking forward to your response 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hello @Paula 

I am new to this Community. I see you are from Port Moody and perhaps you would be able to direct me to join a Coquitlam Community, or Vancouver...

Thank you for your help.

Jeanne 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Jeanne864,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center! We're very glad to have you here. Here is the link to the Local Host Club of the Vancouver Area.

I hope this helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thank you, Paula. Any AirBnB Coquitlam group?

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Jeanne864, I couldn't find one specifically, but 👉here is the link where you can filter by location to find the closest one to you.

I hope this helps!

-----