The price on my listing appears lower than what I set up

Answered!

The price on my listing appears lower than what I set up

Please help! I have no smart pricing and no discounts.

The night's price during the week is set up at 625 but it appears in the listing and at the calendar at 600. 

I have tried everything 😞

Thanks!

Unknown-1.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Maria-Teresa81 

If calender is not populated with the new base price, then the prices in the calender are custom set prices (fixed). There is a $800,- price, it must be set manually on that date.

for example: in september some weekdates, like 13th,  have $750,- on them , some other, like 26th, are  $625,- !

To check if prices in the calender are fixed you could do a test:

Your "availibility window" is set to 6 months. It means dates in october etc. are not available.

Make some weekdays available in oktober and check if price on the calender is $625,-

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Emiel1
Level 10

@Maria-Teresa81 

Your listing shows $600,- a night for weekdays and $825,- a night for weekends.

Maybe you forgot to save when setting the nightly price ?

Or you coded $600,- manually in the calender ?

Or you have set fixed prices for specific weeks or months (See discount section: custom discounts) ?

Thanks for you prompt reply 🙂

Yes, I have saved the price. I have also refreshed the page many times, etc and the price is always correct on the pricing and availability menu.

But when doing a reservation the weekly price is lower 600 instead of 625 (600 was an older price), it seems like it is not reading the new one. I have tried different amounts ( just to see) and nothing...

The calendar is also crazy:

it shows three different prices. The only correct is 825 for the weekend  

Thanks for your help 🙂

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 3.12.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 3.08.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 3.06.26 PM.png

Emiel1
Level 10

@Maria-Teresa81 

If calender is not populated with the new base price, then the prices in the calender are custom set prices (fixed). There is a $800,- price, it must be set manually on that date.

for example: in september some weekdates, like 13th,  have $750,- on them , some other, like 26th, are  $625,- !

To check if prices in the calender are fixed you could do a test:

Your "availibility window" is set to 6 months. It means dates in october etc. are not available.

Make some weekdays available in oktober and check if price on the calender is $625,-

ohhhh yes!!!  THANKS!!

After six month it shows the new price :):):)

Question: How do I sync the calendar with the price? So it's not set manually.

Thanks again

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 4.35.27 PM.png

Emiel1
Level 10

@Maria-Teresa81 

Unfortunattely there is no option to "release" all fixed prices at once, so you have to do some work and manually change the prices in the calender to the right value ($625,- voor weekdays). 

Select each sunday-thursday (click and drag) and enter $625,- as new fixed price

After september everything will be fine, as you discovered.

Happy hosting,

Emiel

Many thanks!! all set!!

the most helpful answers and so fast...

🙂

Many thanks!! all set!!

the most helpful answers and so fast...

🙂