Waiting for payment

Екатерина84
Level 1
Vinnytsia, Ukraine

Waiting for payment

Good afternoon everyone! This is the first time I'm writing here ..... I don't know where to write already. I live in Vinnitsa, Ukraine. As of February 25, I stopped receiving payments from Airbnb. People come to me and leave reviews. AND THERE IS NO PAYMENT!!! I have already written 4 appeals to the support service, to the email address ...... silence, no one answers me. I have always had great confidence in the Airbnb service and at the most difficult time, when we have martial law, they left me without a livelihood ..... I'm just in despair 

7 Replies 7
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Екатерина84 

Google translates:

"Good afternoon everyone! This is the first time I'm writing here ..... I don't know where to write already. I live in Vinnitsa, Ukraine. As of February 25, I stopped receiving payments from Airbnb. People come to me and leave reviews. AND THERE IS NO PAYMENT!!! I have already written 4 appeals to the support service, to the email address ...... silence, no one answers me. I have always had great confidence in the Airbnb service and at the most difficult time, when we have martial law, they left me without a livelihood ..... I'm just in despair"

Maybe somebody from admin ( @Emilie ) can give this issue a boost ?

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Emiel1 for tagging me here. 🙂

@Екатерина84 I'm really sorry to hear your payments have stopped since February 25th, I can imagine that this is inconvenient, even more so in the current situation. I've raised this with the team and will let you know what I can find out. In the meantime, I hope you're staying safe!

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Екатерина84
Level 1
Vinnytsia, Ukraine

Я вам очень благодарна 🙏🙏🙏

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Екатерина84 have you checked your payment routing? Just to make sure you have not had your account hacked. Hopefully customer support will get back to you soon now they have been asked by the moderators. This is clearly the last thing a Ukranian host needs at present. Stay safe - The free world is supporting you and your country

28 февраля я получила письмо , что мне нужно добавить новый способ выплат, я обратилась в службу поддержки,  со мной связались и сказали,  что такое бывает,  просто нужно ещё раз добавить свою карту, хотя у меня ничего не менялось.  Я добавила заново,  2 марта я получила письмо, что все хорошо, я могу получать выплаты...... но выплат так и нет.

@Екатерина84do you have an account in a Russian bank maybe?  Did you check if your card expired? Just guessing...

нет, у меня всегда была привязана только одна карта, карта украинского банка.  Я звонила в свой банк, они мне сказали,  что с моей картой все в порядке, и что я могу получать деньги с другой страны ( кроме России и Белоруссии) , но запросов на перевод SWIFT платежей они не получали .