Want to host my condo in bangkok

Darshan50
Level 1
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Want to host my condo in bangkok

Can any host let me know if it’s ok to do so . What’s the best way to it legally ?

2 Replies 2

@Darshan50 Hosting a property on Airbnb in Bangkok, or anywhere else, requires careful consideration of local laws, regulations, and best practices for hosting. Here's a general guide that may help you. 

-Bangkok, like many cities, may have specific laws regarding short-term rentals. This can include zoning laws, licensing requirements, and tax obligations. It's crucial to ensure your condo complies with these laws to avoid legal issues.

-If your property is part of a condominium, check with the condo association or management to see if there are any rules or restrictions against short-term rentals. Be aware of any taxes you need to collect and remit, such as tourist or occupancy taxes.

-Research similar properties in Bangkok to set a competitive price. Consider seasonal variations in demand. Each location might have specific nuances, so it's important to do thorough research specific to Bangkok. Hope this helps! 

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Darshan50, following on from Alicia's response. I wanted to drop in and share this guide called Responsible hosting in Thailand which you may find useful 😊

Additionally you can also join the Local Hosts Club here to connect to local hosts who can share their knowledge and advice. 

I hope this helps! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines