Way of paymnet

Kateryna36
Level 1
Odesa, Ukraine

Way of paymnet

Please help! I am in Ukraine, got a booking for support us.  In the booking I see another card, not mine! How can I change this?

In the way of payment the bank account is correct. 

Thank you for your help!

5 Replies 5
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Kateryna36  What do you mean by "another card". No card numbers are shown on a booking. Maybe you are seeing that the person who booked used an Airbnb gift card towards the payment?

Kateryna36
Level 1
Odesa, Ukraine

Good day! Thank you for your help. I mean that I saved my new card in payment settings but I a new booking I see my old card which is not valid, I used it 4 years ago. It ends with figure. “70”. This booking is from march 15 till 17. How can I be sure that this money will reach my account? Thank you!!!

Kateryna36
Level 1
Odesa, Ukraine

Also my last name is now *** not ***. I changed this info in all settings. Bu I see that in the last booking in a option Western Union my previous surname Maltseva is mentioned! Please check all my settings for payment. It should be only a bank card which ends with 72. Thank you

**[Name hidden due to privacy concerns - Community Center Guidelines]

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Kateryna36 ! We're sadly not able to look into which bank details you have on your account. Have you been in touch with CS yet regarding this? 

I hope you and your family are safe. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Kateryna36  "Please check all my settings for payment. It should be only a bank card which ends with 72. Thank you"

This is just a discussion forum for hosts and guests. I am just another host who was trying to help you out. 

As Sybe says, you need to contact Airbnb customer service- no one here on the forum has access to your account.