We're Looking for a Co-Host in Redlands, California

Christopher1468
Level 1
San Luis Obispo, CA

We're Looking for a Co-Host in Redlands, California

Hi Everybody, 

Our family owns two beautiful historic homes in Redlands, California and is looking for an experienced, reliable, honest AirBNB CO-HOST.  

Who this is perfect for: 

You have 1-2 years of experience hosting properties in Southern California (and currently Co-Host there)

OR you have 3+ years of successful off-site/long-distance AirBNB Co-Hosting experience targeting the Southern California market

You currently have NO AirBNB Co-Hosting obligations in the Redlands, CA area

You are honest, reliable, have a strong work ethic and a great attitude 🙂 

If you'd like to let us know about you, send us a quick note with a resumé and a short letter outlining your AirBNB Co-Hosting experience and your AirBNB profile link to: ***

We'll be conducing phone and Zoom interviews with the folks we think are the perfect match.  

Thanks so much-- have a wonderful day! 

**[E-mail address removed - Community Center Guidelines]

5 Replies 5
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Christopher1468 ! I hope you had some success already so far with looking for a new co-host. 😃

Since this is a global community, it might be easier to reach people in your area if you post your request in one of the local Host Clubs as well. You can find them here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Jose4704
Level 1
Mentone, CA

Hello... i live in east Redlands..   Im a Super Host and a Guest..    My wife and I are kicking around the idea of Co hosting or just cleaining other places in the area.   If you are still looking for a cleaner let me know... this may work out for both of us..   Thanks.

@Jose4704   Hello Jose.  I have a home in San Bernardino I have listed here.  I am trying to develop a space for people who work in the area or travelling nurses etc.. or vacationers whatever people need space for.  I would love to discuss a co-host situation with you since our homes are so close to eachother.  I am new to this business but trying to pick up knowledge as quickly as possible,  The bookings in my home are low right now since I am just beginning but would love the chance to learn from you.  Please let me know.. Kind Regards,  Eileen

Hello Eileen,  sounds interesting...    i guess it would help to start  off if we share our listings...  Ours is a studio dedicated to working professionals mainly Travel nurses.    Redlands and san bernardino are centralized in a very good area for these type of guests...      ideally for us would be to assist in the cleaning, if this works out than  Co Host situation is definitely a possibility ..  my wofe cleans only one other unit besides ours and has been working well for some extra cash.  

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the Hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines