When will i be able to add a new experience?

Answered!
Luigi800
Level 1
Bari, Italy

When will i be able to add a new experience?

Hi there,

I have been trying to add a new experience to my airbnb account since April, but I keep getting the same message that I am unable to do so at the moment. When will I be able to add new experiences to my page?

Thanks, 
Gaia

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Lainey11Great news—Airbnb is now accepting submissions for new experiences! List your Experience has reopened. 

Here you can find more information: Experiences submissions are back!

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

17 Replies 17
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Luigi800 No one knows I am afraid (or if someone does they are not saying!)

Pretty sure they just aren't saying it...there isn't an ETA for when they will be accepting new experiences again because...there are no plans to accept new experiences going forward.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Luigi800 , 

We have recently put our focus on perfecting our core services, including Airbnb Experiences.

While this work is underway, we’ve decided to pause on accepting new Experiences. 
At this time, we don’t have a date to share regarding when we’ll accept new Experiences.

Thank you for sharing your continued interest in Experiences and stay tuned for updates.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Anna14678
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Bhumika,

Thanks for your answer. Is there an ETA for adding new experiences?

Thanks,

Anna

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Anna14678 ! Thank you for asking. As of now we do not have an ETA to share for adding new Experiences. We will definitely keep our Community posted in case anything changes.

-----

Has anything changed? Airbnb experiences was  airbnb best feature (saying this as a client not host)- it’s super bad to see this being stopped! Do you have any update on that?

Thank you, Bhumika!  I'm keen to be notified if/when Airbnb resumes adding Experiences. I was a Superhost when I lived in San Francisco before moving in 2020 to a small farm in Oregon to grow cut flowers. I want to begin offering bouquet-making workshops at my farm through Airbnb. I will continue to monitor this chat thread, but please let me know if there's anywhere I can add myself to a distribution so I don't miss the news.

you guys deleted my experience with no warning I had people who loved my hot spring hiking trail experience in Vegas and for you guys to delete my hard work and creative business really hurt me I want to get my listing back please email me **

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Matthew2072 Not going to happen. No one here has deleted your experience.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Matthew2072 👋

If you had a previous experience up and running, it should still be available. If it's not available, have you got in touch with Airbnb Support? 

Let me know how you get on and if I can help further, 
Rebecca 🌟 

-----

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

This is a community for hosts and guests . You should have an email contact for the team at Airbnb dealing with experiences @Matthew2072 

It's been a long time paused....any updates on this? 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Lainey11Great news—Airbnb is now accepting submissions for new experiences! List your Experience has reopened. 

Here you can find more information: Experiences submissions are back!

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

I tried to build a new experience yesterday and got to the end and it wouldn't let me submit it. I contacted support and they said that it was paused. Can you please help? It's a lot of work to build a new experience and then get to the end and it won't let you submit it. Thank you!.