When will i be able to add a new experience?

Answered!
Luigi800
Level 1
Bari, Italy

When will i be able to add a new experience?

Hi there,

I have been trying to add a new experience to my airbnb account since April, but I keep getting the same message that I am unable to do so at the moment. When will I be able to add new experiences to my page?

Thanks, 
Gaia

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Luigi800 , 

We have recently put our focus on perfecting our core services, including Airbnb Experiences.

While this work is underway, we’ve decided to pause on accepting new Experiences. 
At this time, we don’t have a date to share regarding when we’ll accept new Experiences.

Thank you for sharing your continued interest in Experiences and stay tuned for updates.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

14 Replies 14
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Luigi800 No one knows I am afraid (or if someone does they are not saying!)

Pretty sure they just aren't saying it...there isn't an ETA for when they will be accepting new experiences again because...there are no plans to accept new experiences going forward.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Luigi800 , 

We have recently put our focus on perfecting our core services, including Airbnb Experiences.

While this work is underway, we’ve decided to pause on accepting new Experiences. 
At this time, we don’t have a date to share regarding when we’ll accept new Experiences.

Thank you for sharing your continued interest in Experiences and stay tuned for updates.

-----

Anna14678
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Bhumika,

Thanks for your answer. Is there an ETA for adding new experiences?

Thanks,

Anna

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Anna14678 ! Thank you for asking. As of now we do not have an ETA to share for adding new Experiences. We will definitely keep our Community posted in case anything changes.

-----

Has anything changed? Airbnb experiences was  airbnb best feature (saying this as a client not host)- it’s super bad to see this being stopped! Do you have any update on that?

Thank you, Bhumika!  I'm keen to be notified if/when Airbnb resumes adding Experiences. I was a Superhost when I lived in San Francisco before moving in 2020 to a small farm in Oregon to grow cut flowers. I want to begin offering bouquet-making workshops at my farm through Airbnb. I will continue to monitor this chat thread, but please let me know if there's anywhere I can add myself to a distribution so I don't miss the news.

you guys deleted my experience with no warning I had people who loved my hot spring hiking trail experience in Vegas and for you guys to delete my hard work and creative business really hurt me I want to get my listing back please email me **

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

@Matthew2072 Not going to happen. No one here has deleted your experience.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Matthew2072 👋

If you had a previous experience up and running, it should still be available. If it's not available, have you got in touch with Airbnb Support? 

Let me know how you get on and if I can help further, 
Rebecca 🌟 

-----

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

This is a community for hosts and guests . You should have an email contact for the team at Airbnb dealing with experiences @Matthew2072 

Badr83
Level 2
Fes, Morocco

Hello,

I need help regarding three of my experiences that were suddenly deleted after three years of being on the Airbnb platform. I tried to contact support, but those in my country didn't provide any answers or explanations as to why my experiences were removed from Airbnb. I need help since there is no ETA for creating new experiences. It's frustrating that mine, which had a lot of reviews, were deleted without any apparent reason.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Badr83 👋

I'm sorry to hear that your Experiences have been removed. Could I clarify if they have been removed or paused? 

If they have been removed entirely, I'd like to share that Experiences are regularly evaluated based on the Host’s expertise, the activity’s uniqueness and local relevance, and guests’ ratings and reviews. Following a recent review, a number of Experiences have been removed that did not meet the standards

-----

Hi Rebecca, 

Thank you for answering my question , the Problem from my side is i have been operating for more than 5 years, never got a 1 star review or something that could lead to this decision from Airbnb, my Experiences are removed from the Airbnb, i do not see any logical reason.