Yet another request how to contact Airbnb directly live support?

Answered!

Yet another request how to contact Airbnb directly live support?

Need to consult with Airbnb live support over a a guest experience issue (I am the guest). **. I am in South America, I cannot make a phone call.

The only option I found through the Contact channel was to call via Skype - which costs money. Makes absolutely no sense.

Is there any live chat available?

Thanks 

**[Content removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Christopher64 ,

I understand that you might be needing some urgent help and would have been frustrated. But, I would like to iterate that Community Center is a place where Hosts help their fellow Hosts as well as Guests respectfully with their queries and provide solutions.

While I appreciate that you shared your query with our Community, it is also desired that we maintain its decorum.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact-us: You can connect with Airbnb Customer Support through this chat page. I hope this helps.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

This forum is mainly participated by knowledgeable hosts helping other hosts (and oftentimes guests). Yes it is a bummer that calling does cost money.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Christopher64 I realise you think the Community is stupid but given that it is unclear why you would come here in the first place.

Anyway if you stop complaining for a minute you will find you can message Airbnb and save the cost of a call. Not ideal but better than nothing.

You could also raise your issue here for advice from all the stupid people that frequent the community.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Christopher64 ,

I understand that you might be needing some urgent help and would have been frustrated. But, I would like to iterate that Community Center is a place where Hosts help their fellow Hosts as well as Guests respectfully with their queries and provide solutions.

While I appreciate that you shared your query with our Community, it is also desired that we maintain its decorum.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact-us: You can connect with Airbnb Customer Support through this chat page. I hope this helps.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines