What Hosts are saying

Hallo all, we are relatively new to hosting of our property in Entebbe, Uganda. Unfortunately our first hosting experience was not the best as Airbnb canceled the month long reservation for reasons they are not allowed to explain. The ensuing endless mess... Latest reply by Paula
    Almost two months ago a guest smoked all over my apartment leaving ashes and residue. I submitted all the evidence to AirCover the same day the guest checked out just as I have before, but this time around they said it was not covered. They closed the cas... Latest reply by Paula
    Dear Community,I reside in Texas and have listed my property on Airbnb for the past couple of months. The property falls under the jurisdiction of a Homeowners Association (HOA). Soon after listing, the property received a five-star review. However, I rec... Latest reply by Kitty-and-Creek0
    Hi,I am running my Airbnb under my company, which I pay company tax. Do I have to carry out a self-assessment again? Is there an option on Airbnb to make note that it is run under a company that is not personal? Airbnb is asking me to carry out a self-ass... Latest reply by Helen3