What Hosts are saying

Hello fellow Hosts, I have a question that you might have the answer to. What if I wanted to "advertise" a car rental business close to my listing? Would it be "safe" (not get banned or something) if I used a message saying: "In case you'll need to rent a... Latest reply by Karen4131
    Hello! I’m a new host in Airbnb. We live in USA but own property in Colombia. Does anyone have experience owning a property abroad while living in the US? How did you file taxes?? I’m looking for an accountant that has experience in international taxes. D... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi fellow hosts,I'm a host and I'm looking for a co-host near Medowie in the Port Stephens area of NSW, Australia, preferably someone with hosting experience. Is there anyone out there interested? Or can anyone suggest a way of going about finding an inte... Latest reply by Shayla22
    Title: ΦΟΡΟΣ ΚΛΙΜΑΤΙΚΗΣ ΑΛΛΑΓΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΠΑΡΕΠΙΔΗΜΟΥΝΤΩΝΚαλησπέρα Για να βάλω τους νέους φόρους, πηγαίνω πάνω στην καταχώρηση αλλά δεν μου εμφανίζει ως επιλογή το ΤΟΠΙΚΟΙ ΦΟΡΟΙ ΚΑΙ ΝΟΜΟΙ. Γνωρίζει κάποιος τί πρέπει να κάνω? Έχω ενεργοποιημένα τα επαγγελματικ... Latest reply by Ria39649